the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Boa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Boa
Don't forget I am here for you

Boa flicked her ear as she had noticed a click. Not far off. Had someone been following her? No. She would have smelled them earlier. She had been wondering this forest for not so long, so but she still believed there was someone there. The click sounded as if from a bird. But it was more... sharp, tight.

She looked around the clearing once again, only to hear a new voice call out to her. "You are not alone" it spoke. A stallion. Boa had hoped for a mare, but his voice sounded more gentle than most. So, hopefully he would be nice. Even though his voice was deep, it sounded strong. The mare wanted to know how it got so deep. It sounded handsome. Maybe he was handsome. She hoped so.

Seeing his apelt pelt made her smile at him warmly. For she had loved the dark color. Even though she was the opposite of his beautiful shade. The horns atop his head were natural to her herd. She was just not born with that kind of thing. Not even one.

She looked into his sky blue eyes and he spoke in words like silk, but they were deeper and smoother than anything she could imagine. "Are you lost?" his concerned words made her freeze. She hadn't been lost, well, she was... she didn't know. What would she say in response? Nothing? Would she just let it go? No.

"I- uh, I don't know" she stumble praying he didn't care for a stumbling mare of natural color.

Then there it was, the thing that had snapped it's beak earlier. It's beady eyes were cute, but not desired from the mare. All she wanted to know what it was and it's name. It seemed like a beautiful thing. But she just didn't understand... why it had a tail like that?

The mare noticed she was staring at it. She didn't want to be ruse so she pulled her stares away from the creature at back to the handsome man's cobalt eyes. They pierced her heart with hope that maybe he had a herd that he was willing to share with her.

"Boa speech."
|Ooc Sorry I can't get the text shadow right!

Table help by the wonderful Imi!

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM