the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Some days Arrane would wander off into the forest to think about things, while looking for horses in need of a herd. There was never a day that went by where he didn't think of his beloved siblings, especially his two sisters that meant so much to him. His heart ached every so often for his home, sometimes scolding him on why he had left it. But here, living in the Windtossed Foothills, Arrane had no regrets and was content with his new brethren. But in the depths of his mind, was there some way to ever reunite with Willeow and Leila?

His thoughts were broken today, when he heard a mare's voice call out in the forest. The white stallion's eyes filled with emotion, hearing such a desolate tune to her voice. It was a call of lonesomeness. Lifting up his head, Arrane nickered in response to the mare's voice, trotting cautiously to where he had heard her. Another call rang out, and sounded a little more desperate. Was she in trouble? Or was it the need of someone to comfort her in times of sadness. Arrane didn't know her, or even what she looked like yet, but he wanted to offer his shoulder to lean on.

Racing towards her voice, the white stallion gently slowed down when he heard familiar masculine vocals. Tolreik. He seemed to be bumping into him a lot, but the stallion didn't mind. "Hello, Miss", Arrane introduced himself, with a concerned tone, gazing at another Arabian female, like him, with cobalt blue eyes. Meeting her deep eyes with his cyan orbs, he respectfully dipped his head to her and Tolreik. "M'lady, if you are in need of a caring family, and a safe haven to call home, I have one to offer. I also offer friendship, and brothers and sisters to call yours", he spoke once again, referring to his wonderful herd mates.

Arrane was still concerned to why she was so saddened, and it pierced his heart to see someone with such a depressing look. She seemed to look to Tolreik with delighted eyes, and seeing a happier look brightened up the white stallion somewhat. He had always been affected by other equines moods, and the more joyful they looked, the happier he felt.

//sorry for the crap post ^^"

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM