Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

The mare seemed...ill at ease with him and Torleik realized this was becoming a recurring theme when meeting new souls. He didn't think he was so frightening as to be unsettling, but perhaps he was. That was unfortunate. The rabicano stallion was not often in possession of intent to harm anyone, and more often than not, simply wanted to help. She said she wasn't sure if she was lost, and that she was looking for a home; he frowned, knowing he couldn't give her one. Why? Because the unicorns didn't like others? Because the equines didn't like unicorns? It was all so foolish, such ire and dislike founded on baseless prejudice over appearance.

Appearances were nothing; substance mattered.

Returning to the present, he tried to smile but noted the mare was staring perhaps at his shoulder. A glance back told him her eyes were locked on Irelyn, who was gazing back curiously. "That is Irelyn, an owl griffin," he said gently. "And I am Torleik. What is your name?" he queried. "Unfortunately, I cannot offer you shelter where I live but..." Torleik began, but trailed as he noted Arrane's arrival. "But this one can," the dual-horned stallion finished, stepping back to let Arrane recruit.

The unicorn knew that addressing equines in the Threshold presented problems since he could not properly aid them how he wished to, but he couldn't simply leave them alone and wandering.

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Torleik - 12-01-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM