the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Boa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Boa
Don't forget I am here for you

Yes, this was the place of a new home. She could feel the faraway presence of others. There was way for on this land of equine. She hoped to meet all. Unicorns, Pegasi, she had already met a unicorn, right here. He stood in front of her. No words as a silent moment passed between them.

The other stallion had spoke, it seemed a response to her previous staring, at that birdlike creature. "That is Irelyn, an owl griffin." His voice was so strong. "And I am Torleik. What is your name?" Boa waited a moment for him to get the words out, then she spoke her words. "I go my the name of Boa. Nothing else sir—er, Torleik." She paused not wanting to blabber. He spoke again, "unfortunately, I cannot offer you shelter where I live but..." his voice trailed off as he noticed the stallion's arrival. "But, this one can" he finished slightly stepping back.

Then, another voice spoke. "Hello miss." It was of a stallion. He had come out for nowhere. But, he was handsome... Boa stopped herself from thinking of it. But he silently met her eyes, he studied them. She watched his cyan orbs. A beautiful shade she must say. He was of the clouds color, like her. Arabian. A respectful dip of the head towards her and the unknown stallion's name. He then spoke more of those words of silk. "M'lady, if you are in need of a caring family, and a safe haven to call home, I have one to offer. I also offer friendship, and brothers and sisters to call yours". The stallion was offering friendship? How kind. His eyes seemed mysterious. Different from others she had met. But she knew that he was like any other.

Boa Speak

Table help by the wonderful Imi!

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM