the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Boa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Boa
Don't forget I am here for you

The white stallion spoke, of not "catching" her name. Boa didn't understand his words, but she expected that he didn't get to know it well enough to remember. Something of the sort. She spoke, "Boa" once again. Looking at the white arabian who looked so much like her. It was different to meet someone like that. But she liked it. The things that brought them both together. He had scolded himself for being rude, and Boa, being polite listened to him as he spoke his name. Arrane! A beauty. Boa liked the sound of hit in her ears and her lips. It's slight edge at the end. A beautiful name indeed.

"Boa" Torleik spoke again. "Well met" it seemed these stallions were polite and honest with her. She liked it. No rude looks of argument trying to form like in her old herd. The mare noticed that she had been watching the stallion intently. She didn't mean to. No rudeness would be put into her stare. Just a sincere look of friendship. She hadn't meant it to be rude in any way.

The two then spoke more truth. Torleik took speech in honesty again. About how there were other herds to join, other than the speaking sir. How she could be well suited to at least listen. And maybe consider stay at the home. Boa knew she would go in that second. She wanted to know the herd, Arrane, she wanted know how she could help, improve, joy the clan of horses. Well, if she joins that is.

Boa Speak

Table help by the wonderful Imi!

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM