the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Soft vocals uttered out the slightest word, and the lad's eyes were a lit with a joyous tone. "Boa, it is a pleasure to meet you", and with a smile, he glanced at the Arabian mare again. It was foreign for him to meet another of his breed, and it was awesome in his eyes to meet another Arabian with even the same pelt and similar eye color. Her name was foreign, like the tales he had heard of the fearsome snakes in distant lands that constricted their prey. Beautiful killers. But Boa was just beautiful, not a murderer. In his cyan eyes, she seemed gentle, and kind, un-capable of such atrocities. But her name was still beautiful, and sounded exotic as he internally mouthed it.

The white stallion stood with a faint smile as Torleik mentioned the notion of other herds. He wanted to tell Boa of the tight nit family that he honored so much, and cared for. The white mare seemed to pay him no heed after Torleik spoke to her in kind tones. The unicorn stallion had a kind heart, and was a true unicorn, not letting racism blind him from being friendly to others. Taking the silence as a cue, he urged himself forwards to speak, hoping he wouldn't come onto Boa too fast.

"Miss Boa, if you wouldn't mind, I could tell you more about the place I reside in? I hope it might be of some interest to you?" He politely watched and waited. His tone was kind, and it was better if he asked permission before trudging on and continuing a marathon of blabbering. As he grew more with age, the flirtatiousness was slowly fading along with the passing years. He liked the sense of loyalty he had towards the Foothills, and the place of belonging. Arrane offered another a gentle smile, wondering if he would hear Boa's whispering voice once more.

//my internet is crap right now, so it might be harder to get replies in quickly due to computer issues. >.<

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Arrane - 12-12-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM