the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Boa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The white arabian spoke in kind words once again to her. A pleasure to meet her eh? Well, it was a pleasure to meet him too. Torleik seemed kind too. Both of them respectful to a mare. A few moments of silence had passed the three as Boa awaited one to talk. She didn't know what to say to any of them. She wanted to know about the tribes, no, herds they lived in. But she stayed quiet.

Arrane then asked her if he could tell her from where he resided. It was an interesting question, but Boa nodded in welcome to his speech to come.

After he had spoke she had decided to go with him. Not life the life of an Outlander. She didn't want to live the life of an animal that lived without family or friends. But she didn't mean it in a harsh way, just that she wanted someone to talk to when she was down, or someone to chat to in the early mornings when the dew was still wet. She just needed companionship. Someone to guide her, welcome her to this land. Maybe life a different life than before.

She had decided she had already loved this new land and what it had given to her. Two new friends and a kind heart. It had changed her life in so many ways. It had made her forget about her scary past of wolves and the death of family.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM