the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Blinking his eyes with a warm smile, he acknowledged the nod of her head to continue on with the conversation, and inform her on what Helovia--on what he had to offer. "I come from a place, not too far, known as the Windtossed Foothills. They are rolling hills filled with plentiful grass and horses that live there, bonded together like a loving family", speaking with wide eyes, they somewhat filled in the gap his past missing family left in him. His two beloved sisters were what mattered most to him, but in a way. something--desperateness, loneliness--drove him away from his old home.

Arrane felt as if he should miss it, and loathed himself for not missing his parents as much as expected, or feeling too much pain...but his sisters constantly plagued his mind for they were the bright jewels of his life. The two fillies constantly made him smile, and brought out the gentle side of the monstrous personality he had created in order to be a fighting machine. Now that those days of blood were over, he felt sane again, and not as rigid and cold as his younger self had once been.

"The reason why I speak so well of my home is because I wanted to invite you to go back with me", friendly tones were accompanied by bright eyes. Would the tired seeming mare accept his offer? She seemed quite quiet and would not mind trying to strike up a conversation with her walking back, that is if she obliged to come along.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Arrane - 12-20-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM