the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Boa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The Windtossed foothills a different name, but Boa liked it! The sound of it on her tongue made her want to go there right away. "I like it." she muttered under her breath as she stared down at the ground, then up at Arrane's eyes. "I like it" she said louder so he could hear. She didn't want him think she was ride in any way. The land he spoke of sounded fair, and not a long distance away. Boa liked walking, but not for no reason. She would pass out after too much of it.

She reached up, her head becoming the breeze, she wanted to feel the coolness of it again. It surprisingly came to blow her hair back, over her shoulders and out of her eyes. She smiled happily remembering that the breeze only did that in the Autumn. She liked the cooler season, it felt good after a long time of warmth. She smiled at the thought of it.

Arrane then spoke again, interrupting her thoughts, which was okay because he didn't know. The mare would not go around getting mad when someone interrupted her thoughts, for they did not know. "I would love to come to your land Arrane!" she said cheerfully. Her heart leapt as she watched him with blue eyes. "I love the sound of the Foothills" she whispered to him. Then, looked off into the distance to see a falling leaf. It was a nice hue of orange and red, it fell swiftly from a tree to land on the ground. A flick of Boa's golden dappled ear told Arrane she would be right back, and she shot off past him, towards the first fallen leaf. She picked it up in her teeth, scanning it for any bugs, then, threw her head up into the air, sending the leaf flying up and down, it landed in her hair. She smiled happily as the leaf found a place to rest. The wind still trying to shake it from Boa's hair.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM