the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Averting his gaze away from the lady as he gave her some time to ponder, Arrane gazed at the ground, his mind sinking off into its own world until he heard a faint whisper. Ears pricking up, and eyes focusing back on the white mare, he was stone still. The second time she repeated what she said was more audible, and he smiled a warm smile as blue eyes met each other. A cool breeze softly brushed by, lifting their manes up, out of their eyes. Arrane was quite thankful for the relief of having its annoyance in his eyes. The cold was satisfying, and the stallion longed for the temperature to stay this way instead of gradually getting colder.

Her bright demeanor as she spoke made the stallion's mood lighten up even more as they both looked at each other. A smile appeared on his face, and he gladly walked closer to her, warily to not frighten her. "I'm so glad!", with a cheerful tone, he saw her eyes shift to an orange hued falling leaf. It was beautiful, falling delicately to the ground. "You won't regret making the decision to come", softening up, his voice was almost a mere whisper as he trod up to her with warm orbs. "I have to admit, the color of those leaves are beautiful", he said, still standing at a safe distance from her. Watching it blow about in the chilling breeze, it found its resting place.

Craning his neck down, nostrils blowing dust up from the dirt, he clenched his own leaf gently in his jaws, letting it fly once more in the wind. Arrane almost felt like an excited foal again. Glancing back to Boa, his smile widened. She wanted to come back to the Foothills.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Arrane - 12-26-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM