the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Boa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The breeze felt nice under Boa's mane. Blowing her hair back, as well as Arrane's forward. A a beautiful sight, the two, almost twins in the mid-day sun. She smiled at him when they locked eyes for a few moments.
Arrane took a few steps closer to the smaller built equine. She liked the close bond they had already formed. It only took moments together, making the bond stronger. She liked it when he smiled and responded. His eyes cheerful.

He spoke in a satisfied tone. She wouldn't regret her decision eh? Well, that is good. When they had stood Boa straightened her hair by just waving it back so it fell over her shoulders.

Arrane had done the same, throwing the leaf up and into his mane. She smiled back at him when it had landed. She was coming to the foothills to meet his herd! She was so excited! She would now be able to meet new friends and be by Arrane's side all the way. She laughed a girly laugh, then looked down to her hooves, slightly ashamed. She never acted like that around stallions. Was he different from the others. He seemed like it. He seemed better than the others. Somehow.

~Ooc~ I requested Boa to foothills mare! :) Exited!

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM