the Rift

Elements of Life | Sun god

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

The God of the Sun raised a brow as she struggled to ask how they can avoid such a future, and he laughed harshly, shaking his head in amusement. What a naive little creature - beautiful, but naive. Fire continued to drop from his cream-colored mane, and his golden eyes bored heavily into her own with a haughty stare, amusement evident in the light flecks. "Change the basic, evolutionary need and desire for every single being upon this continent," he snorted. "You mortals have this driving need to get along only with what you know, and the drive to make sure that you and yours are better off than the next group will ensure your survival."

He turned his head to the side, his expression curious. "Though I suppose if one were to eliminate all threats, the need for violence would significantly decrease..." he muttered, more to himself than anything else. "Though that will never happen. Already unrest is growing in the Foothills. Survival instincts are powerful."

He asked rather shortly if that was all that she wanted to know, but it was not. The stallion, though he could have turned her away at any moment, stayed. Not often had any asked for his opinion on the truths of this land, and he appreciated a chance to speak his peace. "Honest darkness," he replied rather cryptically. "The Edge remains unicorn for another reason than just the desire to be among their own kind," he replied. "The King is prejudiced against other species, though he would not be as stern about such rules without the stern voices of others within the herd." The Sun God looked at her closely. "However, I caution you on this information. Often, what is unspoken is left unspoken out of kindness, regardless of inner feelings."

Messages In This Thread
Elements of Life | Sun god - by Cassiopeia - 08-10-2012, 04:19 AM
RE: Elements of Life | Sun god - by Cassiopeia - 08-14-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: Elements of Life | Sun god - by Cassiopeia - 08-30-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: Elements of Life | Sun god - by God of the Sun - 09-01-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: Elements of Life | Sun god - by Cassiopeia - 09-11-2012, 02:12 PM