the Rift

[OPEN] Lets get our hooves dirty (guacho, africa, open)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

[Sorry!]

Silently Gaucho slipped through the darkened skies. It was so unlike the darkness of previous seasons - of that seemingly unending night that had covered Helovia in a dismal and oppressive blackness for what seemed like forever. Now however, as Gaucho moved easily through the night, his soul was calm and ready, un-perturbed by the moonless expanses over the sands. In his antlers, Mara moved sluggishly, for although it was Tallsun still, the air was growing colder at night, and the reptile was forced to huddle closer to Gaucho's broad skull for warmth.

They were to meet near the gates - and that was precisely in the direction the brute was headed. Down below, he could see the pale form of Africa nearly hugging the partially constructed wall. His dark ears flickered slightly, as he once again noted her missing appendage. Even a creature like Gaucho felt pity and sadness for the mare - equines and unicorns, who had never known flight, knew nothing of what they were missing. Africa on the other hand, would have known all too intimately the joys of the skies - which would make loosing that ability all the harder. Vaguely, his mind wondered if there was anything that could be done - any magic that could be bestowed upon her, to allow her to fly? He would have to ask the Sun God, when next he saw him.

As he neared, his gaze was directed to My-das, who remained in the skies. Mara hissed weakly and without much interest towards the shape of Fina - almost as if she needed to keep up the appearance of wanted to eat the glowing bird, without really knowing why anymore. Snuggling back into the warmth of Gaucho, much like Fina was doing with Midas, she remained silent.

"Here." Gaucho called outwards, as his large shape moved to hover closer to My-das'. "Gaucho check perimeters. Most are sleeping - no threats. It is safe for us to go."

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets get our hooves dirty (guacho, africa, open) - by Gaucho - 11-23-2013, 12:16 PM