the Rift

[OPEN] Lets get our hooves dirty (guacho, africa, open)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

As they flew, Gaucho wondered vaguely if the hole in the ground that he had previously seen, would be filled in. It had simply appeared out of no-where: a gaping hole in the earth, that defied all logic and physics. Perhaps it would disappear just as quickly too. In his antlers, Mara kept a black watch upon the pheonix who, for whatever reason, had always been a distinct point of interest for the snake. Hissing vaguely, Mara mentally reassured her bonded that the crater would indeed still be there.

And indeed it was.

As the two males descended from the skies, Gaucho's dark gaze once again took in the immense depth and intrigue of the newly found under-ground system of caves. Nostrils flared, he tucked his wings lightly against his sweat-covered sides - which were growing increasingly moist due to the heat of the Heart. As Africa inquired if they should enter, the dun grinned. "We not come all this way for nothing." He mumbled, apparently trying to make a joke. The grin fell from his lips as his gaze turned inwards. Ever the soldier, Gaucho drew himself to his full height, moving to the front of the group. There was a pathway which wound-down the wall of the cave, to what seemed like a landing deep within. Both Mara and Gaucho's gaze were wide, their bodies obvious on alert, as the trio descended. The snake's fangs lightly bit Gaucho's ear, causing a single bead of blood to form - but that was all that was needed to use his magic. Three large ethereal shapes formed from his antlers - slowly flowing out, and taking form. They grew to the size of small dogs, but their form was clearly avian. The spirit-eagles flew soundless ahead - letting the light from their bodies reflect into the darkness and illuminate the crystalline walls of the caves.

Coming to the bottom of the pathway, Gaucho grunted, his antlered skull looking from left to right. The caves seemed to go on in both directions for an undescernable length of time. Moving towards one of the crystal walls, Gaucho knocked against it with his antlers. The sound was dull, and Gaucho's brows furrowed together as if confused. Moving to stand even closer, he tilted his body, trying to scratch his collar of spikes against the wall. Turning to inspect his work, his eyes alight with surprise, as he looked towards Midas and Africa. "No mark at all." He advised, clearly intrigued by the hardened properties of the wall.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets get our hooves dirty (guacho, africa, open) - by Gaucho - 12-19-2013, 02:00 PM