the Rift

[OPEN] Lets get our hooves dirty (guacho, africa, open)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

Gaucho watched as the grey mare moved to his side. With interest, he turned his antlered skull towards her, wondering if perhaps she possessed some magic that would allow her to dent the wall. As her hoof raised, struck, and left the wall just as before, Gaucho nodded emotionlessly. Whereas another male might have smiled, or chuckled competitively, Gaucho's primitive mind merely stored the information - perhaps it would serve useful later.

A dark ear swiveled as Midas spoke of rushing water. As the stillness of the cave settled in his mind, the dun found that he too could hear it. It seemed odd to him, that water could flow so deep underground. Would there perhaps be others who actually lived in these caves?

With a deep masculine grunt, Gaucho turned from Africa, and continued the descent. Gaucho's spirit creatures continued to flit and twirl, casting their blue-ish light against the walls of the cave. "Gaucho see something -" he advised, stopping abruptly. His deep resonant voice echoed down through the cavern, until the sound of Midas' water seemed to swallow it up. "Here - " Turning to face the wall of the cave, Gaucho's spirits flew close, illuminating the area. There, clearly marked, were many drawings. Some looked etched with a horn, or some sort of crude device - others looked clearly created by magic.

"Others" The Sultan whispered ominously, turning to Midas and Africa, his dark features ignited with interest and intrigue.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets get our hooves dirty (guacho, africa, open) - by Gaucho - 01-08-2014, 12:21 AM