the Rift

snap, crackle and pop

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
A smile of amusement played upon Arrane's maw as he looked at the filly being bewildered by the first unicorn she has probably seen. Moving his eyes towards Tolriek, he watched him with an almost saddened face. Why were all horses so quick to assume his intentions. Yes, he could be somewhat arrogant and rash, but he had a kind soul, and only wanted to help those who were hurt. It wasn't as if he wanted to bother anyone, but I guess the image of a strong built stallion like him made them think he was weird to actually care.

The young girl smiled at him, and out of pure kindness he gave a graceful smile back, gazing at her. In a way, she did remind him of his sister, Leila, except a bay version with different white markings. A familiar pain tugged at his heart, making him remember how he was a elder brotherly figure, watching over his younger siblings and keeping them in place. In all, he was patient despite some of his brothers unkept attitude, and his sisters never ending energy. How he wished to bring them to Helovia, but he needn't be a babysitter, for he had his own herd mates to take care of.

"Don't make it sound like a question, Miss", the stallion's voice was light, and it made him want the filly to see what a wonderful home the Foothills would make. "Follow me, you will be safe where I will take you. I will care for you, along with my brethren". Dipping his head lightly to Tolriek, he turned and started walking out of the bushy clearing, open to have questions shot at him by the filly. He didn't mind young horses, and in fact, he enjoyed watching over them from time to time.

//If you want, I can make a thread in the Foothills...or if you still want to continue this thread? :3

Messages In This Thread
snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Torleik - 11-21-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-23-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-29-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Torleik - 12-01-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 12-01-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Arrane - 12-03-2013, 04:17 AM