the Rift

Fights, Fishes and Fetishes. [Circuta]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The herd meeting was over, however the Empress still had time to note those who looked as if they hadn't had a decent training match in a while. The Empress had wondered to just outside the Marsh, here the trees where thinner and fewer, and no evil should lurked in the waters that were at her feet. Even the air seemed less toxic out here. A gentle wind blew a few specs of rain onto her face. Chuckling, the Queen of blood turned her blue eyes to the sky, the rain was falling lightly after the storm, however it was cold and each drop that pattered onto her face was refreshing. This mare had always enjoyed the rain, when it fell Eris felt the comfort of home. In fact her father often told her that she was born in the rain. Perhaps it was the only thing that she could connect to her long lost mother.

Facing the world again, Eris pondered which member of The Asylum she would most like to beat up. There was the worm that she would rather like to eat instead of just beating him up. However that would have to wait until they won their war. There was the huge moron that swore a lot, his very presence made her want to stab out own eyes with sticks. However his bulk and brute strength would also be handy in the event of them invading a herd land.

So she would have to let the members decide for themselves. Clearing her throat, Eris raised her girlish voice to the air. "I am looking for a training partner." Her voice soared through the air and the Empress fell silent. Now it was just the waiting game, her smirk was in place and her attention was settled on The trees of The Marsh, waiting for the first mad man to appear and hopefully accept her offer.

Eris longed for the taste of blood, her own and others. It was in her nature, the need to feel flesh smack flesh, hooves digging, driving and damaging. Flesh being bitten, hairs being ripped out from the body. It was all great fun while it was happening, although after the battle was over the rain would clean the wounds and wash the blood away. Eris was a seasoned killer, however when it came to just training...well she was a novice like the rest of her herd. It was embarrassing that the leader of mad men only knew how to kill. Here she would prove herself, here was where fate would change and Eris would learn how to fight.

"Come out, come out where ever you are."

" "
Words :: 446 [800 max] Post :: [0 | 3]
Setting: Spectral Marsh, lightly raining.
Open to Asylum members only.
Let me know if you want OOC critique.

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Messages In This Thread
Fights, Fishes and Fetishes. [Circuta] - by Eris_ - 11-19-2013, 04:49 PM