the Rift

[OPEN] You won't forget me. [Any]

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
NPC
A dark mare flowed through this forest of wonders. It was her home really. The hum of birds above the trees made her spine shiver. The heart of the mare was the only one beating. Well, thats what she had heard. The only other noises were her breathing and the trees rattling in the soft winds that passed.

The mare knew it was hot as hell right now, but she couldn't feel it. For she was a ghost. She had been killed in this forest, by a horrible equine of a horn. It's sharp edge had stabbed into her, and killed her. Leaving her to die there, the blood pouring out onto the forest floor.

But now, who ever had come upon her would be frightened by her, and run. She would not chase. It wasn't what she was meant for. She didn't know what she was meant for except for guard these forests with hoof and buck. Sometimes she let others pass. Usually foals. She had loved them when she was alive. Had one of her own too. No mate though. She had adopted the kid from an old equine.

Peeking around a corner of a dark tree, that the mare couldn't identify she saw a nice clearing for her to rest. Letting herself fall to the knees and then lower her back end down with the rest.

[I was thinking, and I thought this would be a good thing to do, just because I was bored :) Open to all!]

Messages In This Thread
You won't forget me. [Any] - by NPC - 11-19-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: You won't forget me. [Any] - by Gabriel - 11-20-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: You won't forget me. [Any] - by NPC - 11-21-2013, 06:19 PM