the Rift

a new beginning [xenos, open]

Xenos Yaro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her words had him smile gently. Everyone talked about seeing, but he did not have to. This place was beautiful for him anyway and he could not understand why he needed more of it. But he was grateful for her care and followed Eva towards the water, listening to what more she had to say. "I think I will hear when I get too close to the fall, or feel it in the water. He stopped next to her and lowered his head to drink. At that moment, the cold water was the most wonderful thing in the world.

He continued to drink slowly as Eva waded out into the water and had just lifted his head a bit and begun to wonder if he should follow, when he heard her movements and then many and big water drops splashed all over his front. With a snort, he shook his head and took a step back, but a laugh rolled up from his throat. He might not understand that seeing-thing, but he understood playing.

Smiling, he lifted a long front leg and slammed the hoof down into the water, then moving it forward to throw the water in the direction he had heard Eva. He would probably miss her, but it did not matter. The water splashed up on him too and it felt great in the burning heat.
He did not even pay much attention to the sound of hooves, thinking that it was just another member of the herd and only stopped with the splashing when he heard the voice just next to him.

Xenos put his hoof down and turned his head towards it, ears forward and with a curious expression on his face. She seemed amazed over his horns and wings and it had him frown. Was there something with them? He knew the wings were as the should, and the horns too because they were still on his head. And the wings were in order. Horse from the myths? Confusion started to become clear on him.

"You are not rude, I just... I do not understand. Is something not as it should?" He stretched out his head in the direction of her sound and smell and searched with his muzzle until it bumped against her neck. He noses her mane a bit and then lifted his head again. "You are horse too, like me." The statement held the same confusion as his face. It was almost as when Tinkerbell had met him. She had also been so amazed by finding someone else with horns and wings and Xenos had not understood that time either. Or any time when someone had been yelling about the wings and horns and then attacked him. Should they not be there on him?

Messages In This Thread
a new beginning [xenos, open] - by Evangeline - 08-10-2012, 07:42 AM
RE: a new beginning [xenos, open] - by Xenos Yaro - 08-10-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: a new beginning [xenos, open] - by Evangeline - 08-11-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: a new beginning [xenos, open] - by Query - 08-13-2012, 08:07 PM
RE: a new beginning [xenos, open] - by Xenos Yaro - 08-14-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: a new beginning [xenos, open] - by Evangeline - 08-18-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: a new beginning [xenos, open] - by Query - 08-18-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: a new beginning [xenos, open] - by Xenos Yaro - 08-19-2012, 08:46 AM