the Rift

[OPEN] the possibility of starting over. [joining]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

I was not a divine creature, by any means. I was a creature that tended to be more of a sleuth than anything, but that one time playing with the Dragon's Throat Sultan, I was a divine warrior. Could my stealthy ways allow me to make myself look like a mare to be frightened of? I could become one to look up to...

Than in the midst of my thoughts, an opportunity to act waltzed up to me. "Did you win?" What does she mean? I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or some figment of her crazed imagination. What did I lose or win? I could not understand, so I gazed to the left of her. Green pastures where all I could see, but if was magnificent.

The muscles retracting and loosening as I bent my neck to the left-- caused a sore pain to stab me in my side. I flinched slightly, as I looked at this mare again. Me turning my head caused pain from my wound to torture me. I knew what she was talking about. "I didn't lose." My voice was cool and smooth like refined and polished marbles. Of course I did not win in the momentary spar that stranger stallion and I had, but I didn't lose. Telling the truth is a what I did, but I did not tell the complete truth. That truth being that he have this to me, I kicked him, and then I flew off.

"I am Aurelia; a soon to be two year old." A yearling fighting off a full grown stallion, that sounded impressive, did it not? I showed no evidence that I was lying, and honestly, I believed this mare would not be able to tell I was lying.

My delicate audits perked forward as I glanced over this mare's body. She was an odd combination of two colors; green-bronze and brown. She had a blaze, stockings, eyes, mane and tail tips, and the top of her pretty wings. Could this mare teach me to fly, possibly? Wee, fly correctly. I was an awkward flier, but in my defense, I had only flown a few times.

@[Brighid]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread