the Rift

[OPEN] disarm

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Shaking away remaining drops, a swift exit from the bank she debates about what next. Rest or to keep walking. There is an enormous ruckus behind her. On guard she curtly turns about, letting her eyes search along the meadow. The tiger horse does not exactly hide. Was he actually walking toward her?

A narrowed gaze, muscles taunt, there is a great instinct in telling her it's far better to run. He certainly must have suffered for her idiocy, and maybe he was not the caring, sensible beast in the woods any more. No, the red maned stands her ground, looking equally at his own wounds that looked far worse. It made her cringe on the inside, because they were her fault and he had not reached a healer. The dark lady had her mask on, it remained still, simply observing with a quiet air. If he should chew her out, well she was ready to embrace that. Should he attack, she wasn't sure she would simply take it. How far she come to be beaten again.

Curious, and anxious her eyelids blink, and she calmly gives a twitch of her blood red tail. The strangest thing happens. His voice has a rough edge to it, tone something that made her wonder of his origin he did not say anything out right rude. Straight away she wanted to answer, she waited still careful, still cautious. The beast was smiling at her, offering a name, and asking about her. Amusingly finding the weapon on her head. "Yes, it was me. I'm sorry for your wounds. If I had known that would happen I wouldn't have tried magic. But, goes to show when I try to help it all burns..." Faelene muttered, frowning more than smiling because what she said wasn't really funny, but twisted truth. "I'm Faelene of the Aurora Basin. Do you have a home Tingal?" A great part of her was tempted to make sure his wounds were as healed as her own.

credits for art and table argent 2013
[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
disarm - by Faelene - 11-22-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: disarm - by Tingal - 11-27-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: disarm - by Faelene - 12-05-2013, 10:21 PM