the Rift

I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining]

Cysaro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

cysaro</style>
ERASE MY SCARS</style>

After a brief flight with Jaydan - which gave him a chance to appreciate the beauty of the Throat - Cysaro has taken his leave of the young stallion and returned to the Earth once more. His conversation with Jay has given him much to think about; for one thing, how long it has been since he had a conversation, period. When he spoke to Jaydan his voice was raspy from long months of not being used, and navigating a conversation felt as strange and frightening as walking is to a newborn foal.

It didn't used to be like this. Once, Cysaro had inspired bravery, comforted the weak, lead the charge against tyranny. But now...

I have been too long alone he thinks, regarding his reflection in the water of the lake. His face is not pretty by any means, his body is marked by scars, even some burns inflicted by enemies with fire magic. He is getting older and his back has adopted a slight sway, but his body is still rock hard with sinew and muscle. I can still fight. I could still be useful, to someone...

It occurs to him, Why not here? I could stay right here, and fight for this herd...if they'll have an old dog like me.

image by Uqbar is back @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-10-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-12-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-21-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-26-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM