the Rift

I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

Welcome, stranger,” my voice calls forward before my hooves touch down with the sand below. I am quite surprised to find myself taller than this stallion, as it is a rare occurrence for one of my stature. Still, we are built much the same. Small, very small in terms of height, yet the bulk upon our limbs tells the story of a warrior, though it apparent by the array of scars upon the dark body of this stallion that he has more years of experience in the ways of fighting than I likely have spent alive on this planet.

I greet him with a smile, something unusual for those of his particular gender. I felt connected to this rough looking pony, without even knowing him, and therefore would handle him with a kindness not fit for lazy stallions of no discipline. My own figure draws nearer, possibly shaking him from his reverie, steps carrying me swiftly and easily over the familiar terrain.

I am Kri,” I say, my voice warm and strong. Were it not for the slight feminine undertones of my voice, the power behind it would often be mistaken for that of a stallion. After all, my bulky frame and strong features were not exactly the picture of femininity. Luckily, my daughter had not taken after me in that regards - I guess Zodiac had been quite girly. “What brings you to the Dragon’s Throat, brother?
""

Messages In This Thread
I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-10-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-12-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-21-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-26-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM