the Rift

I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

I let my eyes fall swiftly over the scarred body of the elder stallion before me once more, noting with a small satisfaction that he has seen his number of battles. He was a hardened man, and one that I could likely respect, unlike the unruly colts and idiot stallions that seemed to plague the earth in droves. The smile upon my lips, a slight pinch of my face, remains tacked in place as I await his answer to my question eagerly. I was not certain whether he was in search of a home or not, but I was hopeful that he would consider staying.

The Throat could use more wise warriors such as this.

The bow surprises me a bit, I have to admit. As soon as the gesture begins my eyes widen in surprise, but I too lower my head in a sign of respect. While it is clear that he is doing it out of manners, I am often a little uneasy to be recognized as a leader. The title does not seem to fit me, and I am more prone to believe that the seat of a general would suit me better. Regardless, I have ended up leading my kin before the Throat, before Helovia - perhaps, even against my wishes, to rule was to be my fate. “No need for such formalities here,” my voice says calmly, evenly as my head lifts from the nod. The Throat was a rather relaxed place to live, and all of its members my family.

I smile at his words, locking his name away in my memory for future use. My lips tug upward more than before, a genuine grin that lifts my features into a friendly expression that almost seems too girlish for me. “We would be lucky to have you, Cysaro,” I say, echoing my thoughts as they play through my head. “Perhaps you can teach the young warriors a thing or two.

""

Messages In This Thread
I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-10-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-12-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-21-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-26-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM