the Rift

I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

Of course, brother,” I say instantly in response to his query, wanting to be as helpful as possible to this older warrior. A smile dances across my lips for a brief moment as I contemplate how different my opinion was of veterans than regular, old stallions with no sense in life at all. “Azzuen is our General in these lands,” my explanation begins, a light tone taking over my gruff voice as I speak to him. “He is black with white markings upon his wings - you can’t possibly mistake him.” Azzuen - another stallion I oddly approved of in comparison to the rest of their idiotic gender.

He will have all of the information on the current soldiers in the herd, as I know there are quite a few.” Our herd had gained popularity quite suddenly, after a brief lull following our successful invasion. You would think the burst would be right after we established our new herd, but sometimes the influx was impossible to predict. “He will also be your commander, second only to myself.” I was sure this stallion knew all about ranks as a warrior, but further explanation never hurt. “I am sure he would be pleased in your eagerness to aid our herd in improvement.

""

Messages In This Thread
I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-10-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-12-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-21-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-26-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM