the Rift

[OPEN] Public Outreach [Delivery]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

we are like birds of a feather
we are two hearts joined together
we will be forever as one
my brother under the sun </style>

Three beings came, none of which I could recall from the invasion of the Edge. A blood red figure with hateful blue eyes and far too many horns was what stuck in my mind the most, but he did not come. The first to arrive on the scene was a dark hued stallion whom immediately stole my focus; his steely gaze was unsettling, and had I been younger, I might have recoiled under their close scrutiny. Following the horned fellow's line of sight to the scorpion, I silently wondered just what sort of things were going through his mind. Even I wasn't certain our reason for extending a gift to these violent blokes after what they had done.

The next was a gold marked mare who seemed more interested in Kahlua than the rest of us, referring to her as 'River Walker', which warranted a cocked brow from me. Had they met before, perhaps in the throngs of battle that seemed to have happened so recently? Before I could catch what was said next between the two of them, a deep, rumbling growl emanating from Suli garnered my attention and had my head snapping to the side at the third unicorn to arrive.

The obsidian being stood taller than I, a menacing, knotted horn rising high above his forehead. At his side stood what appeared to be a wolf in my unknowing eyes, as well as a second similar beings, except this one was of metallic origin and made the strangest of noises. My ears cocked back to deafen the noise, but it seemed not to bother Suli as she unveiled herself from my tangle of mane and situated herself atop my poll, violet eyes fixated on the black and white hound. 'No like,' her mind silently communicated to my own, to which she curled her own lips back at the canine but kept her perch.

Though keeping an ever watchful eye on the strange trio, my attention filtered back to my own hornless group and the words that had been spoken between them all. To my knowledge, the glassy scorpion meant no harm to anyone; would Mirage really be so foolish as to go toying with the Basin again without first letting us know? Another deep growl left Suli at the tail end of Aaron's words, and looking down, I watched as the dark stud willed his own creation to come to life, mimicking our own. It crawled and clicked about as if it had a mind of its own, and immediately I was suspicious. Suli nearly took from her position to snatch it up, but a swift mental 'no' kept her from following through.

"Does it serve a purpose?" I questioned, lifting my gaze from the silver scorpion to the bronze marked one. After all, he had seemed disappointed that our own gift didn't do anything.

"Speak."

image by blu | table code by tamme

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Public Outreach [Delivery] - by Kahlua - 11-23-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Public Outreach [Delivery] - by Aaron - 11-24-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: Public Outreach [Delivery] - by Destrier - 11-25-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Public Outreach [Delivery] - by Deimos - 11-26-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: Public Outreach [Delivery] - by Quilyan - 11-26-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Public Outreach [Delivery] - by Illynx - 11-26-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Public Outreach [Delivery] - by Ulrik - 11-27-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Public Outreach [Delivery] - by Kahlua - 11-27-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Public Outreach [Delivery] - by Aaron - 11-28-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Public Outreach [Delivery] - by Destrier - 12-01-2013, 09:19 PM