the Rift

[PRIVATE] All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
”Nay Midas, not more like me. I want you to be more like you. You have a way of crafting gold into being. Craft three spheres. Once you have done this, seek out others who can create using the earth, as you do. Have them apply their abilities, to that which you have made. Once you have done this, return to me, and we shall see what it is, you can truly do."
I spun gold as the Lord had instructed. Creating a sphere that was perfectly round and filled completely with my secondary element. It was a task that took many days to create one simple sphere.

When the object was complete I tucked it between feathers and flesh. I had a few ideas of where to get a few favors—but aside from gathering three crafters? Now that was something that would take a little time. Fina snuggled aside, pulling my hair with her talons. “Where we go?” she asked quietly. I slipped across the border and smiled with one eye angled to stare behind, “Not far.” We wouldn’t travel the miles it took to cover the whole of Helovia, it simply wasn’t practical right now.

Instead. Our traveling would take us to the edge of the field or meadow as those who lived among our ancestors praised to call it. Night had fallen, stars were twinkling above and a crescent moon was starting to rise higher. It was peaceful out here, alone and without anyone aside from my own thoughts and Fina as company. She sang to me quietly, murmuring to keep the darkness from invading my mind.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-09-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 12-13-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-31-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 01-19-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-28-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 06-18-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 06-21-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 06-29-2014, 04:05 PM