the Rift

[PRIVATE] All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn)

Finn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

With genuine interest I absorb every little thing that Midas told me of. I had never heard of a place called the Dragon's Throat before, but surely it was no fault of the land itself. It was a grand place, I was certain judging by its name alone, and I had only my short amount of time spent in Helovia to blame. Wondrous eyes look back to the collar hanging about Midas' painted neck, marveling at the beauty and craftsmanship portrayed within it. If I was honest, which I was, I was actually a bit jealous of its beauty. I'd been a crafter for many years, but I still had yet to perfect something of such quality. Looking back up to Midas, my wonder and amount of questions only seems to grow, but I did my best to hold the majority of them back. I'd already fired so many at him.

"You're saying that a... a God crafted it?" No wonder it had captivated me so, and if it held the ability to take the form of armor, then I could fathom no other way for it to hold such magical properties. Back in my home of Ossic Briar, we'd praised a single Goddess, but I wasn't sure anyone had ever witnessed her face to face or if she was even truly real.

At Midas' question of my own crafting abilities, my face took on an infintely proud smile, abandoning the slack-jawed state in which it had fallen at speaking of the collar. "Aye," came my answer, "I am a weaver of leather goods. All's I need is the raw material to get started." I paused then, gazing up into the golden gaze of the Pegasus, and I tilted my head. "What is it you are in need of, Sir? I would be honored to help you if I am able to, and if you could assist me in finding material."

"talk"
F I N N
to coax the darkness into light

Messages In This Thread
All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-09-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 12-13-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-31-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 01-19-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-28-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 06-18-2014, 06:39 PM