the Rift

The night is dark and full of terrors [Sun God]

Keahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She glides rather than walks upon the lands to the Gods. Her black hide shines like polished gems under the strong sunlight of midday, lobes pointed forward as cloven hooves bring her closer to the shrine of the Sun God. Emerald eyes are cast on the ground before her, cranium lowered respectfully to the presence of Gods. Keahi stands for a moment; she knows not if this will work, but at least her heart is true. Hopefully, the Sun God will know.

"I most humbly request your presence, Heart of Fire, father of all things. I have a wish, and I hope you will take a moment to listen," she says, melodic chords ringing softly across the land. Amber speckled optics rest on the shrine patiently, very unlike her character, but she knows that no good will come from rushing the divines. Her entire life, she has been a faithful servant of the God of the Sun. Not she hopes to have some in return for her lifelong devotion.

Messages In This Thread
The night is dark and full of terrors [Sun God] - by Keahi - 08-10-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: The night is dark and full of terrors [Sun God] - by Keahi - 08-11-2012, 10:56 AM
RE: The night is dark and full of terrors [Sun God] - by Keahi - 08-11-2012, 05:44 PM