[PRIVATE] grey skies without light [Brighid, Azarel]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

Azzaron, where are you, my love?
I had been searching for a good while now. From the World's Edge to the Dragon's Throat to the Edge to here. That was a long walk, too long, and Dezba felt the same. She had been by my side the whole journey, my little loyal cub. Though I was still trying to wrap my head around what had happened in the World's Edge. I had gone there only to get my son, so that we could search for his father together. I never would've expected to see Tamlin there, the son of the FrostHeart. His appearance in the misty woods was a surprise, and not a good one. It meant that something bad was planned - at least I thought of it like that. Who knew if he was trying to sneak Mauja into the Edge? Not that I cared much now because I was going to get thrown out either way. I would miss Lace though... I had looked forward to become his herdmate for a good while.
My little golden gem walked next to me, his head held proudly and his knees high with each step, and I couldn't help by notice that he was growing bigger by each day. Azarel was muscular for being only four months old, though his dangly legs revealed his age. The small needle upon his head was a sign of his age as well. His mane and tail had grown longer - more dense - and it had a deep purple color with bloody red tips, almost rusty red. Dezba yawned sleepily on my back and stretched, sweeping her tail across my back as she sat down again. She was bigger too. Almost four months old as well.
I let out a sigh and looked ahead. We were in the area between the World's Edge and the Windtossed Foothills, right next to the big mountains that led up to the Steppe and the Heavenly Fields. The sky was grey and boring, no sunlight at all and fog everywhere. This was useless.

We would never find the light coated stallion again. He had left me, and this time it wasn't anyone lying to me. He had left me. I was too tired to even think right now, because I had barely slept at all since I had gone to the Throat.
"Baby, we're going to stay here for a while... Or, I am staying here for a while. You can explore if you want to, but stay close. Take Dezba with you if you feel the need to." I said, slowing down as I spoke.
My son stopped and looked at me as I laid down on the slightly grassy ground, feeling the morning dew seep into my coat, and I also felt the paws of my cub as she jumped down on the wet grass. My eyes could barely stay open as I looked at my son. "Be careful, my loves." My eyelids fell and I laid down completely, feeling the ache starting to spread in my muscles. I was so tired. The colt on the other hand wasn't tired at all.
He cringed as Dezba jumped up on his back and trotted away from his sleeping mother. Not far away though, just a little bit. It was far enough though, because when he looked back, he couldn't see her. The colt opened his mismatched eyes wide when he realized his mistake and started to feel nervous. "M-ma-ma?" He didn't know where he was at all, Dezba was asleep and he didn't want to wake up a sleeping cub.
Buck.

"Talking."

ooc: <3
word count: 605
tags: @[Brighid]
image credits || made by Sei
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
grey skies without light [Brighid, Azarel] - by Delinne - 11-25-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: grey skies without light [Brighid, Azarel] - by Azarel - 11-28-2013, 02:22 AM