the Rift

This Beauty Beholds (Open)

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Vanity spoke, once again. Politely she turned down the offer of the Foothills, and this was of no bother to Solace. For some their own kind made them more comfortable, it wasn’t something the earthy draft could understand, but he respected her desire. What caught his intrigue was an offer of friendship, and despite her rejection, friendship sounded delightful with the gentle mare. A warm smile passed over his lipsand he dipped his head. “I wish you the best within the Dragon’s Throat. My friendship you will have Vanity. I hope you grow in every way you desire. Should you need me, simply call and I will do my best to come.” He dipped his head deeply toward the mare.

Solace listened to the other winged mare speak to Vanity. She offered up a friendship that the stallion hoped would boost her confidence. Hopefully a friendship between the two mares would form on this day, The two already seemed to be off to a positive start, which left Solace feeling content with the outcome of this newcomers arrival. Even if she wasn’t following him home, Solace couldn’t deny the fact he was happy she was happy. Just as he was about to make his leave into the forest he caught Africa’s words. They took the stallion a bit by surprise, and it took a moment for them to fully sink in.

“I will think of this offer the next time I wander. Someday soon I will come and visit you both” Solace said dipping his head toward the mare respectfully. In time perhaps there was hope for the Foothills to mend its ill relationship with so many herds. Sometime soon he would have to dedicate a gap o time to make the journey to this Dragon’s Throat. For a moment longer his eyes lingered on both mares. “Farewell to you both, I hope you have a safe journey back.”Solace then turned and headed off into the forest, singing softly as he made his way back toward the Foothills.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-25-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-26-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-26-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-26-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-26-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-26-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-27-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-27-2013, 06:04 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-27-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-27-2013, 07:02 PM