the Rift

A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open]

Gaspard Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

G A S P A R D
The sparkle in your eyes keeps me alive...

The reactions of the vixen were well intentioned, Gaspard thought to himself. It was not often that he would come across kind strangers, but this creature, including the beast that tagged alongside her with it's golden scale pelt glistening. The pools of the obsidian warrioress showed the kindness that the monochrome brute felt in wavelengths passing through them. The voices in his head mumbled out incomprehensible nonsense as she was speaking, but even with his lack of communication skills was able to make it out. The sweet tones of the duchess gave enough information that was clear; easy for even this beast to understand.

He watched her with keen, friendly mossy pools as she came in closer to inspect him. The mammoth size of his frame was not too much for this dame: Mirage. Concern written over her pretty crown as she eyed his scars, he felt another surge of warmth for her. It was comforting to have someone almost pity him. A mad soul like himself with a signature temper on him felt elated at this.
"I am nice to meet you, Mirage." The odd language he tried to communicate made him feel difficult - could this vixen understand? The introduction of the companion made him feel more at home with the strangers, now he knew their names. "And Akaith."

He watched her as she began to drink from the water, her crown then lifting back up to give him her offer. Protection, friendship, security... Gaspard liked the sound of this. This was exactly what he wanted. "I would like that very much." He smiled warmly at her, trying to show as much of the honesty he felt as was possible for the mammoth brute.

Messages In This Thread
A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open] - by Gaspard - 08-10-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open] - by Gaspard - 08-12-2012, 08:26 AM
RE: A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open] - by Gaspard - 08-14-2012, 11:08 AM
RE: A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open] - by Gaspard - 08-20-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open] - by Gaspard - 08-28-2012, 01:57 PM