the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any)

Dust Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My heart's a stereo, it beats for you, so listen close
hear my thoughts in every note...

After Africa spoke Dust knew it was too late to take back his earlier words. "No Africa, I just wanted to-" he broke off as he stumbled over a rock buried in the sand so he could not see it. He lurched off balance and onto the steaming hot ground. It was sandy and it felt like snow, a different feel to it though. It was rougher. And hotter!

Dust pushed himself up, his eyes flying to Africa, a pink color flushed his face making him look to his hooves. Would she be mad? Dust didn't know. He had never seen her mad. Trying to finish his sentence he whispered small crooked words "I just wanted to learn... thats all." He managed before Africas attention shifter to her bird's well, Zephyr's. It seemed the mare was fine with this. But Dust didn't want to leave her. He wanted her to teach him! Maybe Alina could too! Dust just wanted a teacher. One who put a lot of thought into their students.

Dust sighed as Africa started to talk to Alina about meeting by the oasis. Dust didn't know what it was, but he didn't want to ask. "No" he muttered. "I want to stay here with you, Africa!" he said turning to her sadly. A smile crossed his face. "Please?" He begged. "I just wanted to learn, that's all!" He said louder now. He wanted her to understand him. Why he had said that, and why he was being so foolish to do so.

"Talk Talk Talk."
Ooc| Wow. This is slightly late! I am sorry! I am on and off wifi (everyday!) and I was just on a 8 hour car ride, not available with wifi. Sorry!

Click this!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 12-01-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Alina - 12-01-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 12-07-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Alina - 12-07-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 12-11-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Alina - 12-13-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 12-26-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Alina - 12-26-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 12-28-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Alina - 12-29-2013, 07:36 AM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 01-08-2014, 09:08 PM