the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any)

Dust Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Dust was going to be free. Free from the ground. He was finally going to be better at the art of flying, It was one of his dreams, now, he was going to pursue it. He smiled as Alina explained to him how to take off. She have him a pose, just for guidance. He pictured himself in his head, doing the exact thing. He wanted to star right away, but he knew it didn't work like that. She told him to try not to stumble while he was cantering, Dust didn't want that! She then, gave the signal to go. She took off, her face lit up. Dust did a few moments after, to give her some room. He whinnied as he gained his speed. His brown mane flowing back, his hooves light and dainty on the sand. He did not expect such a thing, for it was different t for him to be delicate with things. Very. But he liked it. Dust copied Alina, her muscles bending and pushing the same way in their body.

Dust felt a different pull from under his wings, it was scary and amazing at the same time. Breathtaking. Dust's hooves became lighter and light or the sand dunes, his gaze shifting under him as he naturally curled his legs between him. It was a wonder. "Wow" he whispered to the air. He pumped his legs, but it unbalanced him slightly. Be he caught himself, wobbling steadily in the air. "How..." he started to ask Alina when he noticed how far away she was. He had drifted far, not noticing how far until he had looked. He flapped, encouraging himself to move his butt faster. When he came up next to Alina, he smiled at her starting his sentence again, the wind flying past his ear made it hard to hear himself. "How did you do that falling trick?" He asked her, slightly yelling so she could hear. "When you fell from the sky?" He described. He awaited the answer when a large pond came to view, no. Was it a lake? Yes, a lake of wonders.

"Dust Talks!"
Dust
I know, I am late for everything. Really. You can be mad, and outraged. I am terribly sorry for this! :( I will try and reply sooner, I apologize for holding this wonderful thread up!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 12-01-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Alina - 12-01-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 12-07-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Alina - 12-07-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 12-11-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Alina - 12-13-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 12-26-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Alina - 12-26-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 12-28-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Alina - 12-29-2013, 07:36 AM
RE: Welcome, a fresh generation... (Dust, Any) - by Dust - 01-08-2014, 09:08 PM