the Rift

[OPEN] castle of glass

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

They were not alone long before Nyx became aware of another's presence, and her ears pivoted forwards in curiosity. He was a pegasus, and the woman's eyes were drawn as ever to the wings upon his shoulders. She was endlessly intrigued by pegasi and their ability to soar higher than the mountains, and a part of her was envious of them - whenever they wanted, they could flee the surface of the earth and be with the birds and the storms. Lace introduced them, and Nyx lowered her head in respect and greeting. "it's a pleasure to meet you," she said. She did not know what a Wingleader was, but she sensed he held a high position, and showed him all due respect - let it never be said the silver mare did not know her place.

The next to arrive was...unique, to say the least. He had wings and certain equine features, but he had the tail of a lizard and an array of spines and scales. And he was massive. Nyx gawped at him with barely-hidden awe, and the words 'what the hell are you' were on the tip of her tongue before she grasped them firmly back. She was tactless, yes, but did not wish to be outright rude to him. He explained that the wall had been built for defence and to prove their strength, and the grey woman could certainly see that it would intimidate potential invaders. She glanced back to Lace as he introduced the two stallios as Kaj and Vikram, and the latter was given the same respectful greeting as the former - a low dip of her head, as though resting her sword at their feet and pledging her allegiance. She listened with interest as ranks and certain confusions were mentioned, and wondered what had occured. From what she had gathered, Lace held a high position within the herd, as did these two males - prized warriors, the both of them. That gave her an idea, but shyly she was unsure whether she should ask. Oh, what the hell.

She looked at her father first, as though asking permission, then glanced between the three other stallions, unsure which to address and thus dividing her attention equally. "i hope i'm not speaking out of place, but i heard you mention warriors? i was wondering if, uhm, how might one become a warrior? i would be interested in it - i mean, i know i am just a woman, but i can fight, likely not as well as my father here, but i do have some experience, i mean...well, i know where to shove my horn in a battle, and would like to be of assistance should a war come." Flustered, the silver girl allowed her voice to trail off - what was she doing? She was not the world's best fighter, but she was keen to prove herself, prove that she was useful for more than just grazing around all day.

Messages In This Thread
castle of glass - by Nyx - 11-26-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nato - 11-27-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nyx - 12-03-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nato - 12-05-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: castle of glass - by Nyx - 12-05-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nato - 12-05-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nyx - 12-05-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Lace - 12-06-2013, 07:33 AM
RE: castle of glass - by Nato - 12-07-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nyx - 12-07-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Kaj - 12-07-2013, 11:07 PM