the Rift

[OPEN] My Heart pounds [Lace, Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

Cypress was guided by Africa, she took her to the edge of the big boiling pit of magma. There was a sheer wall of grass. It was tall and weird if Cypress could say. It looked higher than Africa's withers. A dry breeze passed the two, only to reveal gems of beauty. Africa spoke again, snorting as she dipped her head towards the stones. Only to clear the remaining dust off. She spoke, "aren't they lovely?" they were indeed. Cypress wanted them, she wanted to feel the smooth stone on her chest, in a crafted necklace. It would be beautiful. Cypress nodded in answer. But did not utter a word.

Africa told her that they could not be unearthed. She told her that not even the greediest heart could conjure enough strength to rid them of their prison of a clay bed. It was obvious she was going to tell a wonderful story. But it might be scary. But Cypress didn't mind. She liked scary stories, they always made her feel good, but scared at the same time, knowing it was not real. When the dappled mare started to tell the story, she spoke of a "man" Cypress did not know what it was, but she did not interfere with the soft spoken words of the lady. For she wanted to hear the story. It was about a man horse, he had who had been greedy enough to attempt to steal the gems away, only keeping them for himself. She had said he was so selfish that he didn't even notice his skin was burning up, falling away. And that soon his body had melted into the earth. It was obviously not true. Cypress hoped. But the was more. Africa told her that his blood is still boiling in rage. And that the dust around us was all that was left of his body today.

"Whoa" Cypress said surprised about how the story turned out. It was a different story, and Cypress liked it. She liked how Africa told her it. It was interesting and fun. And she wanted to hear another one, but Africa changed the subject too fast for her to ask again. The female told her to tell what had happened from beginning to end while she was not there.

"I went to the cove with the shimmery mirror lake, I met Reginald. He is really mean, he hurt my side! I didn't do anything to him." She said, her eyes starting to fill with tears at the memory. "Africa, why was he so mean?" She asked, not telling her about what else had happened.

Talk
You can read her thread tracker XD Sorry, she wants to hear Africa's opinion on this.
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 11-27-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-01-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 12-11-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-15-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Any] - by Cypress - 12-21-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-29-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 12-31-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 01-05-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Any] - by Cypress - 01-11-2014, 12:28 PM