the Rift

The Gem Inside

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
(11-29-2013, 12:50 AM)Solace Wrote:
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace smiled at the filly as she complimented his mane. “Thank you child,” He said with a dip of his head .Was he supposed to compliment her back? Oh, fillies were such a big mystery to him and so often left him feeling confused. Even when he was a colt, the fillies left his mind reeling and confusing thoughts. Then she went on to say she had no mother, this made a weight drop in his stomach. Responsibility for the child did fall on his shoulders, so be it. “I am so sorry for what your brother did to you… I can show you to a place that won’t drive you away like you brother did.”

The filly asked about his home, and Solace found himself drifting back to images of his home. “It’s gorgeous, and it is at the base of a mountain. The herd is led by Apollo the merciful and Phaedra the opulent.” Then the child was so bold as to ask to go home with him. A soft laugh escaped from his lips, it was joyful not mocking. “Yes we can go there now.” He said with a nod of his head. “I believe you will be welcomed with open arms, and I can assist in you finding someone to care for you… Until then, you can stay under my care.”

This was such a big commitment he was putting himself into. Childcare would prevent him from wandering and tending to the duties required of him. Maybe he could work his way around it. Yes, Solace could manage it. He could find a way to tend to his family and the filly. “This way little one,” he turned and walked off in the direction of home.

@[Amethyst]

[SOO sorry for the wait.]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The Gem Inside - by Amethyst - 11-27-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Solace - 11-27-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Amethyst - 11-28-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Solace - 11-29-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Amethyst - 12-07-2013, 09:59 AM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Solace - 12-09-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Amethyst - 12-11-2013, 10:14 PM