the Rift

wanderlust

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solace watched as the mare returned the gesture. It always made things a bit easier when they weren’t fearful of him. At this point in the day, he wouldn’t have blamed her had she chosen to be at the very least wary of him. After he spoke she even went as far as to step closer toward him. This mare was truly brave to come closer to a strange stallion within the darkness. Silence hung in the air, and the mare simply studied him, he tilted his head slightly to the left to get his forelock out of his right eye, so he could get a better look at the mare, and give her a glance at his own eyes that had previously been hidden under a veil of green hair.

Finally, the autumnal mare gave him her name, and proceeded to speak of what brought her here. Flowery words such as hers were far beyond his own tongue. Simplistic and to the point, that was his chose in speech. He admired those that could speak with such grace and beauty. Nothing about Solace was graceful or beautiful. He was a lumbering figure with stumbling words, but he wasn’t complaining. In fact, he was quite content with being a simple being.

“It is pleasure,” He offered her the smallest of smiles. For a long moment he contemplated whether to simply throw out the invitation to his home so soon into conversation. He held his silence for a long moment, debating whether or not to simply thrust it in the mare’s face after he soon shortly arrived. “If you have any questions about this land, I’d be willing to answer them all.” May as well throw that out there first, and after falling silent, giving the mare time to ask her questions he threw out his invitation. “Should it interest you as well, I come from a place called the Windtossed Foothills, and I’d like to invite you to my herd that resides there. We welcome all with open arms.” Again he paused, giving the mare time to contemplate his offer. “I’d also be willing to simply give information should herd life not interest you.

Messages In This Thread
wanderlust - by Feuille - 11-27-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: wanderlust - by Solace - 11-29-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: wanderlust - by Feuille - 11-29-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: wanderlust - by Solace - 11-29-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: wanderlust - by Ricochet - 11-29-2013, 10:06 PM