the Rift

[OPEN] An empty shell

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

The golden Stallion found himself lost in these lands, still not all to sure on where he was going, The world of Helovia held so much more than met the eye. The buckskin stallion seemed content with in the boundaries that made Helovia. Certainly a place to call home, That and the fact he'd made a friend, though perhaps he saw her as more than just that, as he sure as hell was missing her bouncy spirit.
The air was clearer, the closer to the basin he went, the temperature more bearable. His coat may have been thin, to the point of being almost nude, But the heat in the desert was simply too strong this season. He'd been traveling for a while. His coat layered in a sheen of sweat, creating the metallic look his coat lacked. His dapples shone almost white. The sun bleached his black mane to a more coffee in colour. If the boy wasn't already handsome, he sure looked dazzling in the summer air, almost as if he was dressing for better occasions. Having lost his little companionship; that goes by the name of Kahlua. The little stallion had only met her briefly, but almost instantly they became friends. Other's may have seen her as dim witted and stupid, but he just saw her as a large child. She was fun to be around. He needed fun in his life again.
Apodis had taken up on just wondering around. He had not been back to the Throat for sometime, feeling a little bad about that. The longer he left it, the harder he found it to return.
He wasn't even sure what he was doing right now, aimlessly walking,Clearing his head perhaps? Though why was just another unanswerable question. He was confused, unsure. Perhaps Rasta could help him, she always seemed to say the right thing to make him feel better. But yet again his conscience ate away at him for being so traitorous. All those promises, yet everyone broken. What was he to do with himself? Jump of a cliff so he did not cause anymore pain to others. No, that wasn't the solution, he needed to make things right again. Patch up the holes he'd left behind, move on with his life. Maybe even then start looking at making new life himself. After all he was a stallion, he could not ignore that one major factor much longer. The little man needed answers, but where he'd seek such things he did not know. Perhaps he should ask around, find someone that seemed wise with age, that knew this place well, guide him onto the right path. A man on a mission. Well perhaps after he got over this depression.
He looked up towards the retreating sun, just a silhouette stood upon the rolling hills, watching as the lasting light faded into nothingness.

@[Kahlua]
"Talk Talk Talk"

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
An empty shell - by Apodis - 11-27-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: An empty shell - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: An empty shell - by Apodis - 12-03-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: An empty shell - by Apodis - 12-07-2013, 08:42 PM