the Rift

[PRIVATE] a constellation of frustration;

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

As the stag stood awaiting a response he allowed his peripherals to expand outwards to take in the scenery as a whole. Things were much different up this far into the mountains with the thick coat of ice and snow clinging to the upper peaks. His home consisted of much greater beauty with the green hills and the rolling valleys that bore on for as far as one could see. Even with the cooler temperatures of the seasonal change it still held on to its magnificent wonder just in a different light. This place if one looked beyond the snow and cold could easily hold true breathtaking sights as well if one knew where to look that was. So far all he had seen was the depths of the inclines and the rather intimidating drops into absolute darkness. If this was all there was to this place he would gladly take his home over this side of Helovia.

The femme before him was a rather unique specimen herself with the richness of her bay coat marked with the brilliant exhibits of flashy gold throughout. Accenting her entire appearance were the dipped portions of her legs and the golden horn upon her head that marked her as the same species as himself. All of this combined made for a rather striking appearance that appealed to his visual observations. Despite the beauty ones appearance could hold nothing could ever predict the beast inside the being. This was something that had to be approached with caution unless you wished to wind up skewered or sliced and diced whichever suited your fancy. He for one did not plan on leaving with any less of his body than what he had come here with so he stood his respective ground giving the mare her space.

Her lyrics came as smooth as silk with what seemed like a friendly expression if you judged based only on the smile. Nothing told him otherwise so he continued along with his own easygoing calm attitude which he found most natural. "Good Evening my name is Ciceron." He replied with a faint dip of his head to start off with since formal introductions had yet to be made. " Merely wandering with no real purpose or intentions other than to get to know the land in more detail. My home is that of the Foothills for the time being but I tend to prefer to continue to explore when I can." Her home was elsewhere in this land but he could not place her scent, perhaps it was a place he had yet to visit. Maybe she would care to satisfy his curiosity.

"Where is it that you call home, if I may ask? What brings you out here at this time of day, just a stroll?" Tilting his head slightly he regarded the mare with curiosity hoping she might continue their conversation rather than allowing it to fall silent. Not too many chose to be out at hours this late, maybe there was a purpose to her actions? It was simply a harmless question that just happened to be one of the first ones to pop into his mind, surely there were many others but those would come in time depending on the direction things went. Swishing his tail up over his hindquarters lazily he waited to see what the night may bring next. Perhaps a new friend or would things just remain as simple acquaintances when they went their own separate ways? Only time would tell.

MUSE: Good • TAGS: @[Illynx] • NOTES: Please tag me if you don't mind, it helps me keep track of things XD

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 11-27-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Ciceron - 11-30-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 12-03-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Ciceron - 12-08-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 12-21-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Ciceron - 12-21-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 12-23-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Ciceron - 12-30-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 01-03-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Ciceron - 01-06-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 01-21-2014, 11:02 AM