the Rift

[JUDGED] Hey Blue! That's Mine! [Challenge- Ampere]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
You followed her away from the table that she so gracelessly plowed over, watched her through hazy eyes as she freaked out about the morphing orb and then waited your due time for the drugs to clear your system. They're not all the way gone, of course. You'd be in a strange state of dire necessity and withdrawal, your system begging for more drugs, crippling you to do anything else. You're not there yet. You're just clean enough. A little wobbly on your hooves still, but your mind is sharp and that's all that matters. You've waited, you've been patient, but you're patient no more. You have to have what she has. It's not necessarily because you want the companion orb that she has so uselessly acquired. Rather, you're challenging her because you simply want to stir up trouble. After all, the little blue came into your life, ruined your plants, called you out and was generally a nuisance. Doesn't she deserve to pay for that? Doesn't she deserve to watch another of her efforts go to waste? You think so.

“Hey Blue! That's mine!” Your voice breaks the silence of the field, your eyes searching for where the girl had gotten off to. A rumbling noise, almost a laugh, erupts from your mouth as you shuffle your bag over your head and onto the ground. You almost leave it there but decide at the last moment to pick it up. It worked rather well as a distraction when you fought mossy boy, perhaps it will be the same now. Besides, its practically empty of plants. If the little blue goes and explodes with electricity again, at least she won't have much to ruin. Snorting your disdain at the very thought, you lift your nose to the heavens and scream, beginning to trot around eagerly. Your chocolate eyes and swiveling ears search impatiently for her, ready to thrash her at the first chance you get. At the very least, you're thankful that the sun is beginning to move closer to the horizon. Maybe the temperature might cool down, giving you some reprieve from the blistering heat of the day time. You can only hope.

As you move, you prepare yourself, waiting for the girl's inevitable approach. Muscles are eager, though your rib bones poke out from your sides. On your leg, blood from the snake bite to your nose has dried. Of course, you're more than covered in mud and decay picked up from the Marsh. You probably smell that way too. All the better to wipe all over the little blue. Hopefully you'll teach her a lesson today. It would be a shame to loose to something as small as she is. You shake the thought from your head. There's no way you're going to loose. After all, your head is clear, your body is eager and you're surprisingly wound free (save the snake bite to your nose). What could possibly go wrong here?

Post| 0/4
Challenging for Ampere's Egg won here.
Hybrid Dice System
Time: near sunset; Location: Heavenly Fields; Temperature: hot but cooling down
OOC| Dear blu, sorry about being in two fights at once w/ you. Wasn't planning for this one when we started the oxy/colt one! Also talked to Tamme, she said to do it w/in two weeks of the RE post, not to wait for the thread end. Since finals are coming up soon, I thought I'd better get it up sooner rather than later. Sorry if anything weird happens with timelines b/c of this and the RE. Just beat me with a fish <3
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Hey Blue! That's Mine! [Challenge- Ampere] - by Oxy - 11-27-2013, 10:21 PM