the Rift

[JUDGED] Hey Blue! That's Mine! [Challenge- Ampere]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A M P E R E

Victory tilts onto Ampere's face, something that appears otherwise tired and worn, as she breezes past Oxy. She contemplates tossing a kick towards him as she goes, but the pain that echoes through her with each stride is enough, no need to massacre her limb when her wolf was doing enough.
Oxy's sluggish attempt to evade nearly knocks him into Ampere, but even injured she's fast enough. Fool she thinks, condescendingly, as the distance is finally put between them. If she was as weighted as him she would never let her momentum burn out, but she is not, so Ampere takes the spectacle as an opportunity to rest.

With heaving sides and sweat-frothed flanks she eases her stride into a standstill, eyes blinking against the sun with irritation. She tosses her head, the motion throwing her mane against her neck while her body slowly turns, putting the sun at her back and Oxy before her. What she expects to find is the boar laying on the ground, weeping over the loss of his manhood, if that's even what it could still be considered for an imbecile like he, but Ampere is sorely disappointed.
With her wolf having long since fizzled out, there is no prize laying on the ground and not nearly enough tears. Instead, Oxy seems thoroughly intent on kicking her in the balls now, his taste for revenge only rivaled by his cowardice and stupidity. He will not face her, but instead drags her towards him, risking that which he bleeds for in this stupid game.

A shock spirals through Ampere as she takes in the pig's intent, each lumbering stride he takes towards the orb like an earthquake rattling the foundation of her soul.
Ampere cannot move fast enough.

A scream unlike any other tears its way from her maw, so loud and shrill it soon falls into silence. Her mouth is still wrenched wide and her eyes prick with salt, but though her body trembles and her lungs deflate, the world cannot properly express the tragedy she feels. Chaos ensues in her mind and in response her body shoots forward, her limp heavy as she runs but all attempts at saving it are forgotten. With each stride the cords of muscle unwind. Blood drips from the scarlet line on her neck. Bruises spread and stretch into the surrounding tissue.
Despite all of this Ampere charges forward, her body nothing more than something to expend if it will mean reaching the beating life in time.
Am I, am I losing my freedom? some part of her wonders quietly as she thunders down upon Oxy, the grass and ground her hooves maul being thrust up into lightning scales that spark and snarl as a blue dragon comes into shape behind her.
If I die, is that any better? Is my freedom worth no more than its? she asks, the space closing fast, the dragon weaving just at the tip of her tail, its mouth gaping wide.
Or is death its own freedom? In which case, should the orb die first? her mind seems to flutter with the thought while her body moves, an impossible machine, her one leg nearly useless now as she beard down upon Oxy, the silence scream finally ending as her teeth click shut in an attempt to rearrange his face.

No! Another part of her screams in that moment. WE WILL BOTH LIVE, WE WILL BOTH BE FREE!

The dragon rushes from behind her, its electric wings driving it up and over towards Oxy as he rears, towering above Ampere. She never slowed though, too busy focuses on arriving on time and not what to do upon arrival. She will likely barrel into him, hopefully knocking him off balance and probably clobbering her head and tweaking her neck in the mean time. For the moment though his action carries out, swift and cruel as his hooves slam down upon her, hitting against her coup instead of her back though, her speed likely throwing his aim. His hooves leave visible indents on her flesh and the hide rips free on the jagged nails, pouring like water off either side of her nicely curved ass which ends up slumping down to the earth from the force of impact. Her body slides, falls, tumbles like a train wreck beneath him.

She closes her eyes and hopes it's all worth it, that the momentum she carries will be enough to drive her and him away from the orb.

Stay free.

A: 4/4
D: 0/1
W 766/800

GOT THE DREAMER'S DISEASE

katanimate.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Blue! That's Mine! [Challenge- Ampere] - by Ampere - 12-09-2013, 04:17 PM