the Rift

[PRIVATE] Governess

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
I'm Solace. The very presence of the stallion beside her made her smile, content to be near another, especially one that shared her gifts- at least according to Father Earth. The stallion seemed rather confused about what he was supposed to be doing, based upon the words that followed. As for his question- the mare was admittedly rather confused herself. Of course, she knew what she did, but that wasn't exactly what Father Earth had told her to do. If he had wanted to just tell the stallion that Kahlua was Glazier, he would have. For a moment, the girl frowned in silent contemplation, the words she knew she needed just not finding the way to her brain. Finally, she sighed and looked to the stallion.

“Well, it's just,” she began stupidly, looking him up and down, but as quickly as she had been confused, she was right once more. An image came to her mind and she knew exactly what she was supposed to do- at least, she knew what she thought she was supposed to do. Her voice gained a much brighter quality as she spoke again. “Here, um... Let's get closer to the mists!” She looked around her, finally finding a somewhat shady area under a cliff where the waves seemed to crash and then produce fine particulate water that hung in the air. It was perfect for the girl's purposes.

“I just start by....” How did she start? “Well, I guess I just get a really good picture in my head of what it is I want, and then I just concentrate.” Truth be told, the girl did not understand how her magic worked, but she knew she had it and she knew she loved it. Without another word, the girl went to work. She closed her eyes, finding the image, and then she began to hum. The humming was not necessary, of course, but Father Earth's song still hung in her mind and it made the work seem to go by faster.

Slowly but steadily, the mists began to gather together, coming closer and condensing upon one another until they began so close they solidified. With time, the mists began glass, piling upon one another. It soon became obvious that the girl was making a glass rod, the thing being about 5 feet long. When it was finally to its full height, the mists began to ball up on one another at the top. They too, began to weave and meld and mix. Time passed and the sun moved across the sky for the hour or so it took the girl to do her work, but when she was done she was pleased. It was a glass staff, the top of it bearing a likeness of Father Earth's head with his two swirling ram's horns.

Grabbing the thing from the air before it crashed to the ground, Kahlua meandered over to the shore and stuck the bottom portion into the sand. She was tired, but proud of herself for what she had made. “That's what I do!” Her voice bounced with gaiety, eyes bright as she looked to the stallion for approval. “It would break in battle... I didn't temper it to stay strong in such conditions,” she said as she looked him over, wondering if he was a warrior. “But it's yours to keep, should you want it!” Pausing quickly, curious to see if he would take the gift she so desperately wanted to give him, she finished with one final thoguht. “What material would you work with?” Did he even know?

OOC| I don't really have a reference image. It's just a clear glass staff with the earth god head on the top end. Good for sticking in the ground and looking pretty, not much else :) @[Solace]- Just tagging in case you missed this. No rush, I promise <3

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Governess - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-04-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-14-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-15-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-26-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 02:46 PM