the Rift

[PRIVATE] Governess

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace smiled at the mare’s reaction to his compliment. To be able to create such beautiful things, made him feel all the more excited to make use of his new blessing. Of course he saw himself more useful in the defense department as stone wasn’t precisely the most stunning of works. There would always b the opportunity to experiment and see what he could do. Trial and error would be the only way to see what he could do. His attention was pulled from thought’s of his creation and toward a question the painted mare presented before him. “I’m from the Foothills.” He said. It would be a curiosity to see how she would react. There would be no surprise if she still held ill-will toward his homeland. There wouldn’t be any blame either. As Solace’s family had attacked and tried to rip the land away from the Edge, for no reason other than the Basin requested it.

Now was an opportunity to form some kind of positive view for his home. Creating ties with another crafter could very much in the end benefit them. Particularly himself on the chance he would need the assistance of another to craft something. The mare then sated what repayment would be, peace, ah yes that was something he himself sought and desire above many things. “My peace you shall have.” He offered in return. Of course, should another dispute arise between their families, he knew such an offer would have be to withdrawn. He just wouldn’t make any promises.

Solace listened to every word the mare said as she went on. Her eagerness for conversation was almost cute, but the draft wouldn’t ever admit that. As she went on about her magic he took in every word and committed it to memory. Already various images were beginning to form in his mind of things he could make. There was an almost boyish excitement growing in his chest.

“Hm, perhaps I could… Such as making a stone smooth like when it’s pulled from a river.” He shrugged, unsure of what all there was he could do. “I wonder if I could get a stone to a polished consistency. That would definitely be something to play with. I have another question for you… Is it possible for your creations to animate your creations? In the sense that you can get them to move?”
@[Kahlua]

Image Credits

@[Kahlua]

Messages In This Thread
Governess - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-04-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-14-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-15-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-26-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 02:46 PM