the Rift

[PRIVATE] Governess

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Foothills. Kahlua bobbed her head kindly enough, herd mind drifting off to thoughts of Atka and Artemis that made their home there. More friends spread all across the world. She was working hard at being a social butterfly, though it never felt like work to her. Making friends came so easily, so naturally to the girl, that she couldn't imagine why anyone would ever want to fight in this whole, wide world. But then, she never did understand politics. Good thing the girl was not in charge. She would certainly be the downfall of her herd.

At least her suggestion of peace had worked. It had been Mirage's idea, really, Kahlua would give away all her work as gifts in a heart-beat, by her own accord, but following Mirage was as important to the girl as anything. What she had done without the black mare in her life, what she would continue to do without her... Kahlua could not imagine.

Then he asked about animation and the girl furrowed her brow a bit. She hadn't actually ever tried to animate them, but she had just assumed it to be a bit of magic she was not privy to. “Not that I know of,” she offered with a slight drop in her voice, but then she went on a moment later. “But a stallion at the Aurora Basin made me a metal scorpion that moves, it recognizes my form and follows me, if I ask it to. I left it at home today...” She trailed off a moment, thinking about her interaction with Ulrik. She didn't actually know his name, he had never offered it. She should have asked.

But, nevertheless, it seemed that her work here was done. The stallion was pondering the lengths of his own abilities and Kahlua had little more to offer in the way of education, new to the Glazier position as she was. “If you need anything else, please call upon me in the Edge. I'd love to see you again, Solace,” she finished with a final deep nod of her head. And then with a joyful whinny to the ocean and sky, she took off at a canter, headed back home. Short attention span. But she was a lovable enough child, in the end.

OOC| Thread seemed about over and I'm trying to thin down my current thread count a little, but Kahlua officially thinks Solace is fantastic and would be more than happy to collaborate with him in the future. Let me know if you need anything!

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Governess - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-04-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-14-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-15-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-26-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 02:46 PM