the Rift

[OPEN] Easy Days [Cypress, Open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Cypress. Like with so many others that she had met, Kahlua repeated the name to herself several times, throwing it about in her head, trying to match it with the girl's face in her permanent memory. There were very few things the painted woman was good at, but remembering names was one of them. Thankfully. She had to have some sort of talents.

Looking at the filly, Kahlua was, for a moment, transported back to her own childhood. First to come to her mind was Fuhrer, of course, her twin, her brother, her strange friend and enemy all in one. And then darker thoughts, thoughts of all the times she had flaunted herself to men in an attempt to win their favor, what little time she had spent with her father in his cathedral of darkness, of the present but distant love from her mother. And finally she thought of the fire, the scorching flames that had wrecked everything she had ever known and cared about. Of her flight from Avalon to Helovia, of her time spent alone, of her crossing the borders and finally meeting the stallion that would take her to her new home and family. Funny how the image of one so small can bring back memories so big. Kahlua shook them off with a smile as she dipped her head in return to Cypress.

I love your work, the filly offered and of course Kahlua could not help but smile a little brighter at the compliment. “I can make anything I can imagine, I suppose, as long as it's glass,” she started with a laugh, thinking for a moment of all she had made. “I've made armor, a basket, a headband, a storage box...” she trailed off as she felt like she was rambling. “And quite a lot more, too. If you want to learn,” she started, almost instantly berating herself for thinking such things, but it was too late, as the words were already coming. “You could always join us and become an apprentice.” Well, too late now. The words were out there and so the mare watched the filly patiently, shifting her weight but otherwise remaining in place.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 11-30-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 12-08-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-14-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 12-18-2013, 03:23 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-19-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 01-11-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 01-12-2014, 02:44 AM