the Rift

New Threads

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

The stallion heard someone approach from behind and his two slick ears swiveled back, listening to the pine needles crack under the other stallion's hooves. An ear flicked as he heard the chuckle of the other. What little joke am I missing out on, I wonder. As the other stallion spoke to him, he turned around, and stood squarely facing the buckskin in front of him.

The other horse knelt courteously. His first instinct was to snap the other horse's neck, being in such an advantageous position. But that was just instinct. He unfolded his wings and flapped them once, sending a gust of wind through his own mane and toward the other horse, then bent a knee as well and let his wings splay over the ground.

Apodis, I am Satan's Silk. He rose and eyed the buckskin with interest. A home might not be a bad idea.

He took a step toward Apodis, tucking his wings back against his silky black body and cocked an ear, the other sliding back. The edge he heard was unsettling, and Silk wasn't sure if he wanted to address it or not. Instead of making a fuss, he let it slide.

[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
New Threads - by Satanic Silk - 11-29-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: New Threads - by Apodis - 11-29-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: New Threads - by Satanic Silk - 11-29-2013, 04:48 PM