the Rift

[OPEN] Water's sweet but blood is Thicker [Birth]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Suddenly, I'm not so sure about this. Not so sure at all.

Here's what happened: SO....Mama has like..one friend. I swear. There are always people around her, talkin' to her, and trying to get them to go off with her, but there's really only one person I've ever seen HER go to, and that's Sohalia. Now, I've never met her, but Mama says she's white, and beautiful, and nice. How hard could that be to find? Well lemme tell you, friggen hard. That's the answer. Does everyone around here have wings? Sheesh. Anyways. So I've walked alllllllllllll the way from the Foothills here. Do you even KNOW how far that is? No seriously, do you? Because I'll have to tell Ru how far I came. She isn't even going to believe me! HA. Except I think I might be developing muscles...A few are okay, but ... not like a boy or anything. I mean -

Hey, is that yelling?

My dainty ears perk up, and immediately I wonder about my appearance. Don't judge me - my prince charming could be up there, you don't know. Fate could bring us together at the hands of some horrible monster and...well, damsel's always look good regardless of the situation. You think that's an accident? It ain't, just sayin. But I think I look good enough - my coat has lightened even more. I'm definitely more pink than Mama is, but definitely a palomino. Unlike Ru. She's definitely taking after Daddy. One nice thing about this 'Throat' though, the sun suuure makes my horn sparkly! I like that.

I'm totally going to meet my prince. I just know it. I just -

Whoa.

I see...how many? Like 3 of them crouched around that dark mare? Is she...is she sick or something? OH MAN. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. It meeaannsss, I'm totally going to be the hero! I'll totally heal her and stuff...I mean, assuming it's just an infection or...or..well, something I can heal. I mean, I don't really know my limits yet..But i'll totally nail it!

I swiftly gallop forward - pale locks bouncing perfectly against my neck as I move (I've practiced this). I try to force a look of concern and maturity into my sea-green gaze, but it isn't working. I'm far too excited. Today is going to be the day I meet my prince, and I get to be a hero!

"Uhm. Can I help?" I ask, not really knowing what to say. "I can heal...." sort of.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Water's sweet but blood is Thicker [Birth] - by Raeden - 12-23-2013, 11:16 PM