the Rift

Why is this my Destiny?

Trinity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Trinity
The life of three lies in my path

Trinity leapt over logs and fallen braches, landing silently in the stillness of the night. Her eyes were the only thing colorful in the new dark forest she had come over. This was a new land of which Trinity didn't know of. She liked it. The stillness and the darkness around her. She loved the way the warm night breeze drifted by her ears making them twitch.

She wanted to rest her thin legs. They were tired from all the hiding and waiting. She was cleaver, but never too tough with the darkness. Some could see, so she had to be quick about it or one would find her in the night. She came across a quite clearing where she could wait for others. So she now lays and waits for them. Her sky blue eyes where full of tire and overwhelming thought.

She closed her eyes as she stood. She thought of what the new land would look like when she awoke in the morning. Or how it would change. She hoped it wouldn't because she loved it. She loved the dark.
She opened her eyes for a moment, looking down at her marking of three. She didn't know how she got it, because both her mother and father were both equines of no horn. How had she gotten like this? She just didn't know.

Now, she stand there in the night. Nothing able to waker her from her deep slumber. No dreams coming upon her. Nothing. Just pure black stillness of sleep and slow breathing.

The girl didn't even awake when the sun began to climb the dark sky, bringing light to the land. She didn't even awake when the birds started to sing. She didn't even awake when the sun took on heat and cast it down on to the new land of Helvoia where she now stood.

"Talking."
w/c: 311

Messages In This Thread
Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 11-30-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Pandora - 12-01-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 12-02-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 12-05-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-27-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 01-07-2014, 11:14 PM