the Rift

Why is this my Destiny?

Pandora Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Pandora

and the words came down in tatters and flames

I am driven, determined, and setting out on achieving my goals. Though I am still a foreigner to this land I can see the wickedness of oppression, intolerance, and racism. All of these things must be stopped and I know it is my time to rise up and cease this foolishness. These people will be given a voice, unlike in those herds that are led by but one figure who decides the fate of all. What right they believe they have to live upon a throne and command those ‘below’ them is beyond me. I’m a maiden tainted in sin, but I am rising above this. A new dawn is happening, and just like I became a creature of the dusk, I will be a creature of the dawn. Bringing hope, the one thing that had been left within the box Pandora so boldly opened. Let my new family be home. All I need now is members, brothers and sisters to join in my fight for justice and righteousness.

Recruiting is far beyond my capacity, but I am eloquent, I can speak to people. Everything I say I must phrase carefully, my quest needs to be quiet for now. Once our numbers are great we will be a roaring unstoppable beast. Oppressors will kneel at our feet. Their blood will seep into the soil as they receive the justice they receive. Within my herd, the people will be the voice, and they will guide me. Our fire will burn so very soon
Voices draw me closer. Silently I move toward them, and I see a stallion over a mare. My ears swivel back as I feel a bit of a flame spark within me. I step out from the forest with my emerald gaze narrowed. “Tsk, you touch a woman while she sleeps.” I hiss as I approach. The mare is vulnerable, any respectable stallion should keep his distance. I keep my distance, but I stare at him, a harsh and judgmental glare.

A sister would be an excellent place for me to start. One by one I will welcome members into the band and we will show this disgusting world what is coming to them. I flick my tail and snort before turning my gaze to the woman that rests. “Precious lady, I do not doubt your strength, but should this brute be bothering you I will proudly assist you in driving him away. My name is Pandora, and I welcome you the land of Helovia.”

"blah blah blah."

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 11-30-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Pandora - 12-01-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 12-02-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 12-05-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-27-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 01-07-2014, 11:14 PM